Are you looking for an inspiring environment for creative and productive work? We share our extensively equipped conference room with you - for workshops, meetings, seminars, training courses or other professional events. The Pilatuspool is also suitable for design thinking activities. The special atmosphere creates space and time for thinking, asking questions, discussing - seven days a week from early in the morning until late at night and in the middle of Hamburg.
That's what we call free work space.
Safety First Badge
Freely arrangeable meeting room for up to 16 people (subject to minimum distance)
- including extensive moderation equipment
Independent time management
Start early and stay late, with one big break or many small time-outs - fully flexible thanks to Smart Lock equipment
Self-service all inclusive
High-quality hot drinks and a large selection of chilled soft drinks
Our measures on the COVID 19 situation
- Minimum distance of 1.5 metres can be maintained
- Hand sanitizer for all guests
- Regular ventilation possible individually
- Paper towels for more safety
- Thorough disinfection after every booking
- Tables and chairs available for up to 22 people
- 2 mobile whiteboards
- 2 flipcharts and metaplan boards each
- Projector and screen
- Strong WLAN* free of charge for good work
- Extensive moderation and working material
- Coffee from a high-quality fully automatic coffee maker and tea
- Various chilled soft drinks (lemonades and spritzers)
- Mineral water
- Glasses, cups, tableware
- The neighbourhood offers a variety of restaurant options, from quick lunch menus to upscale cuisine.
- In addition, we work closely with various caterers who we will be happy to put you in touch with.
Booking and contact
Rental flat rate per day:
490,- € (plus VAT)
Your contact persons:
Seda Fistikci & Finn Gade
The flat rate includes:
That's what our tenants say:
Refuge for good thoughts
The Pilatus Pool is a refuge in the centre of Hamburg. You feel good here, think good thoughts and spend highly productive hours. My rating: Always happy to come back!
Particularly inviting atmosphere
The Pilatus Pool has a special atmosphere that is very different from many other seminar rooms: open, freely designable, creative and very inviting. Our participants are always enthusiastic.
Good facilities and quiet central location
We often use the Pilatuspool for our workshops. Our speakers and participants appreciate the facilities and the peace and quiet despite such a central location, as well as the professional support from the Pilatuspool team.
Great full service package
Great location, good service. Suitable for meetings and gatherings of up to 25 people. For € 490 a full service package including beamer and pin boards and accessories. Free WLAN. The house and courtyard caterer is also recommended.
Interesting for workshops
Very interesting, somewhat hidden, quaint place with great facilities for a workshop. We were there with 8 people and had plenty of space to spread out. The service was great and booking was no problem.
Great space for workshops and meetings
Great space for workshops and meetings for up to 20-25 people. Big enough to work in 3-4 smaller groups. Friendly and easy handling with online booking, access-key per app, stocked with post-its, cold softdrinks, coffee and tea. Smooth invoicing.
Get creative in the middle of Hamburg
Very beautiful premises! We felt very comfortable, were creative and made progress. You don't necessarily need separate rooms for small group work. Normally I like to go to the countryside for this kind of thing, to be able to look out into the green. This time I opted for urbanity and frivolity to stimulate thoughts. Works too. Pilatuspool, Bullerei, Heiße Ecke at Schmidts went down very well. A round thing.
Thank you very much for your hospitality. We will be happy to come again.
PARKING FACILITIES (subject to charges)
- Underground car park Handwerkskammer, Bei Schuldts Stift 3 (2 minutes' walk)
- Parking Brahmskontor, Johannes-Brahms-Platz 8 (2 minutes walk)
- Gänsemarkt multi-storey car park, Dammtorwall 5-7 (10 minutes' walk)
- Underground car park Deutsch-Japanisches Zentrum, An der Stadthausbrücke 1 (10 minutes' walk)